Compressed Air dryers are basically used for all type of gas plants including Nitrogen Plants, Oxygen Plants, N2O gas plants, hydrogen gas plants etc. Dryers are mainly used for removing contaminated water & other particles from compressed air. Industrial air dryers includes various method such as refrigerated dryers, desiccant dryers, adsorption dryers and membrane dryers for removing contaminants particularly water from air.
Stages of industrial air dryer includes single or multiple stages which are used to dry the air and other problems associated with the water. Air dryers can be expanded to atmospheric pressure, which immediately drops its dew point by 40° to 50° F. The dew point depends on the temperature & humidity of the air coming into the compressor. Power requirement includes DC power, AC single phase, AC three phase etc.
Features of Industrial Air dryer includes the following :
* Drying capacity,
* Maximum pressure,
* Minimum output dew point,
* Motor power, &
* Operating temperature.
Applications of industrial compressed dryers includes the following :
* Replace Nitrogen Bottle
* Lasers optic
* Air Bearings
* Thermal Test Equipment
* Dry Boxes.
* Purge Electrical Boxes
* Process controls
* Fire & sprinklers system
* Chemical packaging.
If compressed air applications are not used properly it might be adversely affected by contaminants, such as water, oil and dirt and results in the following : lower productivity, lower quality, increased maintenance, and higher operating costs.
Types of compressed dryers are as follows :
* Heatless Type
* Heat of Compression (HOC) Type
* Internal Heat Reaction Type
* No Purge Loss Type
* Refrigerant dryers
* Desiccant dryers
For more details visit : Compressed Air Dryers
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Priyanka_K._Madeshia
Molded rubber components are basically industrial parts including automotive and precision rubber parts. These components are used for the Industrial purposes. Usually, there is a wide variety of molded rubber components used for automotive such as bellows, buffers, oil seals, O rings, silent block bushes and suspension bushes. The quality of the manufactured molded part should be of superior quality. And it should also be long lasting giving utmost assurance to their clients.
Proper quality control management, infrastructure and research & development are most essential for any manufacturing units. Quality control should be monitored so that it matches to the international standards. It should execute assurance to the clients of quality and other aspects of production.
Skilled and experienced engineers incorporates advanced technologies to manufacture quality products comprising of higher standard quality. It keep pace of the innovation and advanced technology in the industry globally.
The various range of Rubber components includes :
* Rubber Mounting
* Rubber Grommet
* Rubber Washer
* Extruded Rubber Profiles
* Rubber Gaskets
* Rubber Diaphragm
* TPE Components
* Rubber Beading
* Butterfly Valve Seats
* Rubber Tubing etc.
Rubber mountings are the most essential element in any automobile industry. Mountings are mainly used in cars and trucks. Mountings includes gear boxes for automobiles and power transmission accessories. There are a vast variety of mountings such as Engine Mountings, Isolator Mountings, O Mounting and Anti Vibration Mountings etc.
These automotive components are highly demanded by the automobile industries searching for automotive and precision parts. The raw materials used in making these components are equally important for manufacturing quality and long lasting products.
For more details visit : http://www.moldedrubbercomponents.com
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Priyanka_K._Madeshia
Priyanka K. Madeshia - EzineArticles Expert Author
"Brass Fastener" is basically a metal mechanical device to affix two things together. These are mainly made of metals comprising of brass, aluminum, steel, coppers etc.
Fasteners can fix many objects related to automobiles, electrical and other objects. Industrial fasteners are the hub for precision turned components, CNC turned components, machined turned components and automotive turned components. A wide range of brass fasteners includes brass nuts, brass screws, brass washers, brass cable glands and brass electric plug pins etc.
These fasteners are also useful for wooden objects including wood furniture for affixing their joints. These are the parts of many different applications we use in our daily life from everyday items.
The manufactured fasteners should be of good quality adhering to the law of "FQA" fasteners quality act, as it sets out a guidelines and regulations to handle the safety, quality and standards problems.
Advantages of Industrial Brass Fasteners :
- These fasteners should assure the quality of international standards.
- It should be long lasting and durable in nature.
- It should be designed and manufactured by Skilled engineers.
- The price of the fasteners is competitive all around the globe.
- Products are manufactured within time frame and as per the customer requirement.
Features of Brass Fasteners are as follows :
- These fasteners are available in various standards and specifications.
- Industrial fastener are made by using materials like metal comprising aluminum, copper, free cutting brass and high grade brass etc.
- These are available in various designs and sizes.
- The finishes available for brass fasteners are Nickle Plated, Natural Plated and Custom Coated.
Industrial Fasteners are therefore designed and manufactured as per the customer requirement.
For more info visit : http://www.brassturnedcomponent.com
PSA generally means "Pressure Swing Adsorption" technology used for generators for nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen and ozone. PSA Generators has replaced bulky cylinders that took much space along with existence of safety hazards. Where PSA Generators assures high purity, reliability and lesser maintenance requirements. PSA Generators is useful for uninterrupted supply of gas at distance areas where liquid supply or cylinder possessed a big problem.
Features of PSA Generators:
- PSA Generators assure higher purity ranging from 99. 0-99. 999% and even higher.
- It does not produce hazardous waste as it is a physical and not a chemical process.
- PSA Generators ascertains strong economic factor as the basic cost after capital outlay is only electricity.
- PSA Generators has typically gained importance for the replacement for cylinders or may be a liquid system.
- Replacement of cylinders or liquid system are basically for the factor affecting cost of daily operating expenditure, safety hazards and bulky cylinders takes more space.
Types of PSA Generators :
PSA Generators comes in various sizes depending upon the activity or its utility. Different type of PSA Generators are as follows :
PSA Nitrogen Gas Generator : PSA Nitrogen Gas Generator is a source of onsite inert gas with minimum energy consumption. The process of Pressure Swing Adsorption Nitrogen Generators is carbon based molecular sieve. Depending upon the user's requirements there are various number of variety available comprising with the key features like purity, space constraints, economics etc.
PSA Oxygen Gas Generator: PSA Technology is based on the selective adsorption phenomena of gas molecules, in the case of Oxygen Generation the Adsorbent is zeolite based Molecular Sieve. Onsite oxygen generators are custom made and can be adjusted to give the desired oxygen quality for the process and application. It ensures highest efficiency, user friendly design, reliable, economical and durable.
Hydrogen Generators : Hydrogen Gas Generators are based on various types such as : Ammonia Cracking Units, Methanol Reforming Based and LPG or LNG based onsite Generator. Ammonia Cracking Units : Cracked ammonia contains 75% Hydrogen and 25% Nitrogen and the product gas is very dry & oxygen free. In Methanol Reforming Based Hydrogen Generators The methanol and water is mixed in specified ratio and pressurized. This mixture is passed through evaporator, metering pump and then to super heater. This hot gas is then fed into a reactor. The reaction of methanol reforming and the shift reaction, takes place in the catalytic reactor of fixed beds simultaneously to form H2 and CO2 finally.
Other Type of Generators includes Purge Gas Generators and Ozone Gas Generators.
For more details Visit : http://www.psaplants.com
Labels: PSA Plants
How to purchase a gas plant?? Gas plants as being one of the most giant and chemical processing plants is very risky and everyone keep tossing their head from where to buy these products.
Things to remember before purchasing any kind of gas plants and equipment are as follows :
- You should always choose best quality Gas Plants and Equipment that suits to the international standards.
- Gas processing plants or gas plant process is of major concern, whether its processing plants are cryogenic or non-cryogenic.
- Get complete details of industrial gas plants applications.
- Before going for any gas plants and equipment you should have a complete knowledge of its specifications and features.
- Purification of a gas should be judged by the proper purity test procedures before going for any kind of gas plants.
- Gas plants and equipment are very giant and too risky. So, be careful about the utmost safety and should go for a gas products which are less risk taking and more safe to handle or work upon.
- Get to know about good and reliable manufacturer and supplier, i.e, those who has trusted seals or are legally owned.
- Gas plants can not be carried along at retail shop, so one must have complete knowledge about the manufacturers and suppliers. The information regarding good and reliable suppliers could easily be found through most used Search Engines, eg. wwww.google.com
Things You Need to Remember :
- Quality check and control.
- Go through purity test.
- Learn more about Gas Generation Processing.
- Get details of gas plants specifications & applications.
- Keep in mind safety norms.
- Keep complete knowledge of the type of industry.
To get complete info visit : www.gas-plants.com
“Sports” is an activity in which people involve themselves mainly for leisure, hobby and interest. Sports is one of the most recreational activity which energizes your whole body and makes you feel active and lively. “All work and no play makes jack a dull boy” so we should always indulge in sporting activities to keep ourselves fit and fine. Some people play sports just for hobby and interest but some play for competition and career.
As people of different country have different taste for food & recipes likewise people of different country have varied interest in different games. For example: Why Americans Watch Baseball, Football, and Basketball whereas Indian Love to watch Cricket. This is just because of this reason that different people develop interest in different games or sports.
“Outdoor Sports” basically means any kind of sports which are played in the field or outer surroundings. Outdoor Sports includes cricket, hockey, rugby, baseball, football, cycling, athletic and kayaking and many more.
Some of the outdoor sports are described in detail :
Cricket Sports: Cricket is a sports which almost everybody love to either play or watch. As cricket are played between two teams it can be termed as a "team sports". “Competitiveness” can be the motive for playing cricket, winning for individual or for country pride. Team compete with each other for a sole intention “To win”. Indian have great love for cricket sports as compared to other games.
Hockey Sports: Hockey is also a team sports played in different countries. Hockey is the national game of India. Hockey is a field game. It is therefore a popular game played all around the countries. In hockey players target to goal by putting the ball in opponents court and scoring highest goal.
Other Country Sports : Country and field sports also includes hunting, shooting, fishing, falconry etc.
Cycling : Cycling is the most recreational and exciting activity racing, sightseeing and touring across the track. Other than cycling mountain biking is also a famous riding among youngsters, they develop interest in specially designed bikes which can can lead you almost anywhere !
Golfing : Golfing is the outdoor sporting which involves exercise, skills to master, the enjoyment of being outside in beautiful scenery along with the group.
Skateboarding: Skateboarding is a sports in which player uses skates and race at very high speed on the mountains or snow. Unlike most of the outdoor activities on this website, skateboarding is an urban sport. Sometimes it is considered an extreme sport although to skateboarders it is often seen as an art form, hobby or just a means of transport.
Water Skiing & Wakeboarding : Water skiing was invented in the early 1920's. Player use skis to skate on the surface of water or snow in a very high speed. Well beginners uses two skis are pulled along at a low speed. Wakeboarding is the most thrilling game played in which player has to navigate with the water waves. Wakeboarding includes the combination of water skiing, snow boarding, speed racing and surfing techniques.
Therefore outdoor sporting activities are thrilling and exciting played by both men and women. Youngsters are mainly indulged in such activities as they love thrill and excitement in life. Outdoor sports are basically played at the outdoor scenes like hilly regions, mountains, open fields, water games and snow etc.
To find outdoor sporting goods & equipment visit : http://www.sporting-goods-industry.com/
Gardening is about enjoying the smell of things growing in your garden soil, getting dirty without feeling guilty, and generally taking the time for leisure and hobby or interest along with little peace.
"Make Your Garden A Paradise With Aluminum Decorative"
Garden as being one of the most leisurely place to relax your mind and body. Garden in front of your house makes your house the most beautiful place to live in. Aluminum garden decorative compliments your garden as well as house and look attractive and unique.
Aluminum decorative makes your “special garden” a wonderful place which adds-on to the beauty in front of your house. Aluminum as being one of the most “luminous metal” gives shiny and alluring effect to the garden decorative. Garden decorative includes sculptures and statues, aluminum flower pots/vases, garden furniture, alumnium bird bath, aluminum handicrafts, aluminum garden planters, aluminum animals and other decorative item portray etc.
These Garden decorative are further described below :
- Sculptures and Statues made of rusty metal gives unique look to the decor of your garden.
- Attractive Flower Pots made of various element including clay, metal, aluminum and black clay, etc. increases the beauty of the flower or plants planted in it.
- Aluminum Garden Planters adds luminous and alluring look to the beauty of the garden.
- Aluminum Bird Bath placed in the center of the garden beautify the surroundings.
- Aluminum Decorative Animal and other decorative items compliments to the beauty of the garden.
- Aluminum Handicrafts also accomplish with to the beauty of the nature and adds more grace to it.
- Garden Furniture is the most important thing in any garden to rest, relax and soothing your entire soul and mind. Aluminum Garden furniture hence adds to the luxury and elegance.
“Aluminum decorative” decorated in the garden makes your garden more beautiful and gives elegant look. Aluminum garden decorative makes whole environment attractive complimenting with the beauty of the nature.
For more details visit : http://www.aluminum-crafts.com